- We hire people who are passionate and driven — not just about their work, but about their hobbies and projects outside of work.
- We build things fast and use the best tools for the job.
- Every employee at Cogo Labs has a direct impact on the bottom-line of the company. No silos or widget-making here.
- We’re serious data-heads. We love debating different theories, but the data ultimately guides every decision.
- We’re an incubator — having a number of different projects in the works means that every day brings new and interesting challenges to solve.
- CoVergence is our monthly company meeting. We close the office at 3pm, learn about the new & interesting things happening in different parts of the company, meet the newest employees, and go out for drinks afterwards.
- No egos or attitudes here — just talented people who are good at what they do, open to new ideas, eager to learn from each other, and excited about our innovative work.
- Competitive salaries and company equity.
- Comprehensive health and dental plans.
- Located in Kendall Square — near public transportation and a huge number of great restaurants and bars.
- Three weeks vacation per year, plus 10 paid holidays.
- All Mac & Linux environment — No Outlook, ever. You pick the type of machine you want to use here.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Fully-stocked kitchen (including snacks that are healthy and some that are terrible for you).
- Frequent company outings (karaoke, harbor cruises, sporting events, and other awesome stuff).